Monday, October 23, 2023

 Well although we are not officially on vacation yet I thought I would check and see if I could actually remember how to post on the blog.  So here goes.  We are expecting Eric and Kathy to arrive here on Wednesday for their annual visit before heading off to Mexico.  The difference this year is that we are flying to Mexico on November the 1st so we’ll arrive in Mazatlan before Eric and Kathy.  Too bad for us.  We will miss Eric picking us up at the airport and Kathy waiting with wine and dinner .  Oh well, I guess it will be my turn to welcome them with dinner.  We also have Ian’s son Gordie coming for a visit on the 28th of October.  So it will be a full house.  Should be fun.  So that’s it for now.  Really looking forward to getting outta Dodge!  Let’s see if this actually posts.🤞

1 comment: